Integrity. Knowledge. Results.
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
When You Work With Us, You Get:
• A knowledgeable Real Estate agent with more than 14 years of
sales experience in the Tampa Bay area.
• A commitment to represent and negotiate in your best interest.
• Systems in place to streamline buying your home which means a
smooth process from contract to the close table.
• Backing of the world's largest Real State Franchise, Keller Williams.
We Commit to Helping You With Your Home Search By:
• Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
• Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
• Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
• Assisting you in previewing homes on the Web.
• Providing you accurate market values, which includes recent and historical sales and market trends.
• Working with you until we find the best choice for your family.
You need someone who knows Tampa Bay inside and out. Regina can work with you to find the right home within your targeted time frame in keeping with your fiscal goals and objectives. She listens carefully to her Client's needs and wants, then will analyze and develop a plan to meet those real estate goals. Buyers should provide a fiscal letter of loan qualification when submitting an offer to purchase a home. If needed, Regina can introduce Buyers to reputable local lenders; relationships with mortgage professionals add value to Regina’s ability to provide exceptional service, leadership and results.
Large Carrollwood Pool Home with Conservation Views | 4BR/2.5BA | 2-CG | 2,220 SF | .17 acre lot
LIST PRICE: $367,500
This Large CARROLLWOOD HOME is a HIDDEN GEM for the 33624 location, and Condition. FABULOUS, QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD and minutes to schools, shopping, restaurants, services, and Tampa International Airport. Contemporary 2-story Home boasting of 4BRs, 2.5 BAs, 2CG, HUGE POOL and a back yard with WOODED CONSERVATION VIEWS. UPDATED KITCHEN: Expansive SOLID WOOD CABINETS, stainless steel appliances, yards of gleaming GRANITE COUNTERS, and a separate Dinette space for casual dining. The DINING and LIVING Rooms are generous in size, and warm natural tones in the LAMINATE FLOORS. RELAX in the 12x17 GREAT ROOM is located off the Kitchen ... open the SLIDING GLASS DOOR and bring the outside in. UPSTAIRS: there are 3 HUGE BEDROOMS, a secondary FULL BATH, PLUS the MASTER SUITE. AMAZING Master bathroom: 2 vanity sinks, GRANITE COUNTERS, full WALK IN CLOSET, and two (2) SKY LIGHTS that provide DAY and MOON LIGHT ! SYSTEMS: Newer HVAC, roof has several years remaining, and the pool is in good working condition. ***VALUE PRICE reflects flooring allowance for worn carpet. CALL TODAY to schedule a Private Tour. LOW HOA * Limited Inventory and Historical low interests makes this a MUST SEE.